vendredi 5 juin 2015

Why I contacted you,

Hello dear,

I have to write you this few words, as I presently do not have a choice but to be a blessing to you and to the poor in your country or elsewhere in the word as I have always wished. It's with tears and pains that I write this mail from my sick bed in the hospital. I have being suffering from a long time sickness which started 2 years ago as I came back from the village for my late husband's funeral and I have tried many medications but all to no avail. Am very sorry to bother you with my pains and vision for the poor, but I can't keep quiet and die with this vision that i planned years back with my late husband before his death.

I am contacting you because I have some funds US$7.500, 000 which i want to TRUST in your care. And I need your trust and sincerer co-operation and utmost confidentiality to help me receive this money in your account in your country and use it for 1. For the welfare of the poor and other rightful charity homes in your country or elsewhere in the world you can reach. 2. To assist the sick ones in the hospitals and 3. To help my son RAMON to invest part of this fund in a good business in your country and assist him to come over to your country to further his education. And you shall be given I shall give you 15% of this fund as compensation and thanks for your help and for managing this project.

If you can be TRUSTED in this matter, reply me immediately and send me your name, age and address so that I can introduce you to my bank and instruct them to transfer the fund to you as my relative and guardian to my son (RAMON) to enable you start this project immediately. Once more, I need your assurance that you will not betray this trust that i am confiding in your hands.

Have a nice day and may God bless you.

Yours beloved sister and son,
Mrs. Filo Kattan and son Ramon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire